What are the rules?
Modified on: Fri, 15 Jul, 2022 at 4:17 PM
The rules of the game are pretty simple. Below is an overview
- Each week, simply predict the scores for a set fixtures within your competition
- Points are awarded to a player based on how close their prediction is to the actual score of the game. See details below as to how points are calculated
- All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 15 mins before the first game starts
- The member with the most points at the end of the competiton will be the winner
- You are predicting the Score for after Normal Time.
- If there is more than one member with the most points then there will be joint winners.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.